Success is rarely accidental. The best organizations understand that sustainable success comes from preparing, following and, when necessary, adjusting a solid business plan.
Whatever the size of your business, and whatever its stage of development it is essential to have an appropriately scaled, modular and credible business plan that integrates your strategic thinking into your operational plans and budgets.
Who needs a business plan? Well any leader or entrepreneur that wants to:
- define a new start-up and its business model.
- secure new or additional investment/funding.
- change the existing business’ direction.
- formulate a position about future growth or direction.
- establish a framework for strategic partnerships.
- clearly communicate direction and priorities.
- guide business development.
- get an existing business more focused.
- establish an ambition’s feasibility (or prove it isn’t!).
- stop flying by the seat of their pants!
Business Planning Projects
Chinook Solutions business planning projects are tailored to suit each individual business based on the plan’s purpose, audience(s), number of participants, and the type and scale of the business itself. The result may be concise or all-encompasing, short or extensive but for businesses in Edmonton, Calgary and Red Deer will typically include: